Saturday, November 5, 2011

Introducing . . . Kristi!

  As promised in my previous post, big changes to In Romaunce have been in the works.  After giving things a lot of thought, I realized that having a cohort with whom I could share this space would make the blog come alive in new, exciting, and (hopefully!) more frequent ways. I'm very happy to say that my colleague and dear friend, Kristi Castleberry, has agreed to come on board as a co-author.

Our goal for ourselves is to have at least one post published per week. They'll range from the professional, to the contemplative, to the absurd, and we hope you enjoy the ride!

Sincerely,
Two beleaguered (but still excited!) ABD's

Kristi and Kate (NYC, 2011)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by the authors in order to keep the spam at bay.